2019 Conference Map and Facilities Information
- SGC: The Lakeland University Steven and Susan Gould Center is located one hundred meters down Ii-Dai Dori in the Twinz Shinjuku Building (Twinz 新宿ビル) above Domino's Pizza. There is an elevator as well as a stairwell accessible from the street.
- SGC 2A is located on the 2nd floor.
- SGC 3A is located on the 3rd floor.
- LUJ 2F is the 2nd floor of the Lakeland University Japan main building, where the Registration desk is located. There is an elevator and a stairwell accessible from the 1st floor lounge.
- The LUJ Library is on the 4th floor of the Lakeland University Japan main building.
- Computers are available for guest use on the 5th floor of the main LUJ building (**the 5th floor will be closed at 4:00) and on the 4th floor of the SGC Building.
- Coin-operated copy machines are available on the 4th floor of the main LCJ building or at either of the nearby convenience stores.
- Wireless Internet is available in all areas – ask a member of the conference staff for the guest password.
- Refreshments and beverages are available on the 1st floor of the main LUJ building.
- A list and map of restaurants for lunch is available at the registration desk.
- Restrooms are located as follows:
- Women's Restrooms: LUJ Building: 1st, 2nd and 4th floors; SGC 2nd floor.
- Men's Restrooms: LUJ Building: 1st and 5th floors; SGC 3rd floor.
- Accessible Restroom: 1st floor of the main building only.
2019 CGHE Steering CommitteeRoger Grabowski, Jr. (Chair)
Luis Poza (Webmaster)
2017 CGHE Abstract Reviewers
Roger Grabowski, Jr.
As usual, special thanks to Aileen Inoue for the flower arrangements.
If you are interested in joining the steering committee, reviewing abstracts or involving your students in the Student Symposium for the 2020 Conference on Global Higher Education, please contact us at email@example.com.